Thursday, September 18, 2008

Heather Mallick...Bigot

Canadian Nationalism has a new spokesman. Heather Mallick has confirmed my prediction about the cultural elites. Stay tuned for biting, in depth analysis.

One should not be surprised at this sort of hate and bile filled rage from elitists. They one thing the media and intellectual elites hate more than anything is not being listened to as the authority on everything. I will try to be gentle in this next statement, but I beg forgiveness from all my Canadian family and friends. There is a strong sentiment in Canada that America and Americans are stupid brutes...a country full of white trash and redneck racists. This is the foundation of Canadian Nationalism, the idea that Canada is smarter and better than America in every way.

I don't say this about all Canadians, only those who subscribe to Mallick-style malice. Recently, a Canadian theologian suggested, in more pleasant terms, that Americans got behind Palin because she is pretty and pretty white. All this said, here is my question. Can I sue Mallick in the Candian Human Rights Commission? I feel like Canada has become a hostile and potentially violent place to my people group because of Mallick. If you want to know what real racism looks like, read Mallick's work. She is trying to get you to hate people, that is evil.

No comments: