Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Gaffe Everone Missed

Including me. I must admit that when Joe Biden talked about the US along with France kicking Hezbollah out of Lebanon, I scratched my head not remembering such a thing. It appears the lunacy of Biden's statement was psychologically dismissed by everyone watching the debate. The truth is, only Israel warred with Hezbollah in 2006 and the engagement ended with no changes in territory. The notion that Hezbollah was booted from Lebanon is from Mars at best or some senatorial fantasy world at worst. I don't remember any NATO operations except evacuating refugees.

Winning the war on terror, one imaginary victory after another. Obama- Biden, foreign policy leadership based on fantasy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only other person I have heard mentioning this is Rove on Fox