Sunday, April 20, 2008

A note to all churches who have websites

Dear churches who have websites,
I have a very simple question to ask: Why are your websites so hard to navigate to find simple information on? I know not all of you have this challenge. Some of you have websites that are logical. It is easy to find the information that I seek. Others of you, here are some things to think about: Do you have a Sunday/Saturday or other weekly service? Please make the service times easy to locate! Do you have a phone number or email address that people can use to contact you? These also should be easy to find. And when you are organizing your website -- please, please PLEASE make it make sense! For instance, the "Services" tab should have information about your services -- not just a map to your church.

I hope I am not asking too much in this simple request.

sincerely,

melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.