Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Random Thoughts

As this new year begins, I have no words of wisdom only strange observations.

1. The youth pastor at our new church in Toronto looks like Karl Pilkington. It is hard for me to keep a straight face.

2. Ski poles in dry snow is a disturbing sound...much like fingernails on a chalkboard.

3. I am now a fan of the Nintendo Wii game system.

4. Black squirrels are easy to spot when it is snowing.

5. After I read all 3000 pages for my comp exam, will I remember what the first 1000 pages was on?

6. I am not excited about skiing the east coast, but I am looking forward to pointing my skis downhill and not turning before the bottom of the run.

7. I have been to 6 of the Canadian provinces.

8. Why is Ontario so big? It looks like someone should have put a boundary at Terrace Bay. I can't imagine people in Kenora having much in common with Toronto.

9. I am still kicking myself for seeing No Country for Old Men.

10. North Dakota...I don't ever see myself in that state again.

oh well...i think that is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does the youth pastor keep a diary? if not he should!